Tuesday 7 June 2011

1000 down

Now this blog has been viewed over 1000 times. Awesome!

We'll see what happens once I've relocated to Scotland - my travel blog (in Finnish), which has been pretty quiet lately, will see more action from now on, so we'll see how much time I have for this one. I'll try to keep my "interesting observations" coming, though - I'm definitely not making this into a copy of my Finnish blog, because I can't be bothered to translate all my texts. (You could say that's a bad sign, considering my career choice, but (believe it or not) I don't get paid for this; I'd happily translate it if I did).

Anyway, what I meant to say was: 1000 views, that's great, and please keep visiting! :)

weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...