Saturday 21 January 2012

Come to the dark side, we have cookies.

It has happened, the thing I swore never would. I should be ashamed of myself, and feel like I've betrayed myself and everything I stand for, but I can't - I'm just too pleased.

I've gone over to the dark side.

Just to make it clear, I do have a very good reason for it. The situation had become so bad that something had to be done, and I wasn't going to give up my "hobby".

This picture was taken exactly one year ago, and the situation has certainly "deteriorated" since then...


My choices, as I could see it, were these:
1) Stop buying books. Not going to happen.
2) Get rid of some books. Never!

So I went for option 3...
Kindle

1 comment:

  1. I was waiting to see a photo of a very overflowing bookcase at the end of the post.

    I don't think Kindle's too bad. I think Luke Skywalker would approve.

    (ok, this Star Wars thing has to stop now, Jenni. :D)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...