Sunday 3 April 2011

A Brilliant Plan

This morning I got back from London. The prospect of this trip was what got me through all those long, dark, wet, slippery, cold weeks, but now I'm back to being down because of the weather. Spring was almost here, and then someone apparently went and decided that February would be a much better month to be in, judging from the weather at least...

Anyway, I had a really lovely week in London! Lots of shopping and good food in great restaurants, and I got to see my lovely friends and party with some of them.

One day, when I was wandering around Covent Garden and Seven Dials with no specific goal or mission, I had a sort of epiphany. I loved London even more on this trip than when I was living there, obviously because during a week's visit I'd try to make the most out of my time, as opposed to several months there, when a lot of the time would be spent on other things, such as working or studying. So I came up with an amazing solution: I should get a place in London, and then just fly down there a lot! I could live in Finland, so going to London would be a holiday and not my everyday life, and I would get the best of both worlds!

Now that I have this brilliant plan I just need to find a way to finance it... Suggestions? :)

5 comments:

  1. Not really no, but just let me know when you get this place so I can help you make the most of it. You don't want to get it and then not put it to use as much as possible, do you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, even better is to not even bother getting a place in London - if you are going to be rich then you may as well just stay in an ultra posh hotel every time! Then you don't have to have the hassle of looking after the place when you are not in England.. ;)
    kxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you think! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...