Friday 7 December 2012

Dear Santa...

I just saw that Marika had made a wishlist for Christmas, and as I haven't made one for years either, I thought I'd do the same!


1. Reino-slippers, 2. Brave DVD, 3. Eliza J dress, 4. Jamie's 15-minute meals, 
5. Samsonite Cosmolite Spinner


I'm not really expecting to get a 400€ suitcase, but I've put a new suitcase on the list, since the wheels on my current one have been through a lot in the past 7 years (including several moves both nationally and internationally, i.e. lots of excess weight) and I worry about them giving up on life on every trip I bring the suitcase on.

The Eliza J dress - I was browsing the House of Fraser online sale, mainly looking for a little black dress, but then I saw that one. And fell in love. And just had to have it. So when I got my tax return this week, I ordered it. It was a bit expensive, but it's a Christmas present for myself, and I thought I could wear it for my graduation in the spring, and on Christmas of course. I'll organise a fancy party if no other occasions come up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...