Friday 21 December 2012

Public announcement

weheartit
Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make:

Today, on the 21st December, in the Year of the Lord 2012, I have finished my Master's thesis!

weheartit
I know, I know - as some people were quick to point out, there is still a whole lot of work to do, summaries and abstracts and final tweaks here and there, not to mention the workload that I still have to get through once I get the thesis back from pre-evaluation. I know all this. But that won't stop me from being really happy and bloody relieved that the thesis itself is written now. So, instead of reminding me about all that's still left to do, either congratulate me, or at least wish me something like this:


And anyway, at least I am pretty damned please with myself :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...